Calling all Pumpkin lovers! This easy Pumpkin Spice Bread is super-moist and packed with flavor!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Bread
Servings 2 loafs
- 1 cup vegetable oil 198g
- 2 2/3 cups granulated sugar 528g
- 4 large eggs
- 2 scant cups or one 15-ounce can pumpkin purée 425g
- 2/3 cup water 152g
- 3 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour 400g
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional* 113g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, pumpkin, and water.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and vanilla, stirring well to combine. Mix in the nuts if you're using them.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared pans. Bake the bread for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool completely on a rack before cutting. If time allows, wrap it well in plastic wrap after cooled and store it overnight before serving for the flavors to further develop.