Gluten-Free Dessert Crepes
Servings 16 large crepes
- 2 cups 312g Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons 25g granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons 57g butter, melted
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until well combined. Cover and let sit for at least an hour. When ready to cook, heat a pan (we recommend a 10″ cast iron pan or crêpe pan) until it’s medium-hot. Wipe the bottom of the pan with a bit of butter (a paper towel works well for this).
- Pour a scant 1/3 cup batter into the bottom of the pan, pick it up, and tip it in a circular motion so the batter covers the bottom of the pan. Cook until the bottom begins to brown and you can slide a spatula under it. It will hold together quite well, so you can flip it over easily.
- Cook briefly on the other side, and place on a warm plate. Cover until the remaining batter is cooked.
- Fill crêpes with your favorite toppings! Lemon with Sugar or Nutella with strawberries are some of our favorites!