- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups blackberries
- 8 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 8 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- Pour berries in a greased 9×9 glass baking dish.
- Mix all of the batter ingredients together and stir until smooth. Then pour the batter over the berries and set aside.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a bowl and crumble with your hands. Once the topping is at a crumble consistency, evenly pour over berries.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until set. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.