Last Updated on January 7, 2024 by My Back Kitchen
Get ready to kick your spicy buffalo wings up a notch with our Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, showcasing the fabulous Gorgonzola Dolce – a smooth, buttery cheese with a hint of sweetness. This creamy delight is the perfect balance of tangy blue cheese and a rich base, creating a velvety dip that enhances the bold flavors of our wings. The savory notes of the blue cheese cool down the spiciness, giving you a flavorful contrast in every bite. The smooth texture of the dip coats the wings, making the whole experience a taste sensation. Brace yourself for a delicious adventure as our signature Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, featuring Gorgonzola Dolce, takes your spicy buffalo wings to a whole new level! Enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese Gorgonzola Dolce is our preferred choice
- 3 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- black pepper
- Mash the blue cheese and buttermilk in a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerate. The sauce is good for up to four days.