Last Updated on June 28, 2023 by My Back Kitchen
Chicken with mushrooms is a classic combination that never fails to impress. The tender chicken, earthy mushrooms, and rich flavors come together to create a comforting and satisfying dish. In this recipe, we take it up a notch by adding a splash of cream sherry, which adds a depth of flavor and a touch of elegance. Enjoy!
Chicken with Mushrooms
- 1 whole chicken cut into pieces
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 pkg. whole baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cup cream sherry
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- In medium-size pan, fry chicken in butter until golden brown. Add mushrooms, onions, parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Add wine, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.