Four Cheese Pasta
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella freshly grated
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Butter a 9×13 baking or casserole dish. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and pour into prepared baking dish.
- While pasta is hot, add butter and toss until melted. Add the four cheeses and mix well until evenly distributed.
- In a liquid measuring cup, stir together heavy cream, seasoned salt, and pepper. Pour the cream mixture over the pasta, mix well, and bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.